Tuesday, June 4, 2013

You're Just a Daydream Away

So while I've thrown myself so enthusiastically into my summer bucket list, a small part of me can't help but feel like I need someone to do my items along with me. Originally, I was planning on doing the items with a mishmash of various people that I have befriends through the years.. but I can't seem to shake the feeling of wanting someone with a little more dedication to both me and my project. Not a boyfriend of course, I don't think a boyfriend would really be helpful and supportive enough for what I need to complete all the items on my list, and anyways boys are stupid when you put them into a romantic relationship (obviously some faulty wiring in their brains or something..). No, who I really decided I need to help me make my summer truly unforgettable is a best friend- and not just any best friend either. I need someone that really gets me, someone that's equally excited about my list and will push me to strive for success (because of course I'll need it, my motivation sucks halfway through everything).Also, if I'm being perfectly honest (which I promised myself I would be every single time I post on this blog), I want a best friend that isn't going to leave me in the fall. Don't get me wrong, I have some truly spectacular friendships..  but I really just need something new and exciting, something to really kick start the beginning of my new life. Maybe I should hold auditions?

Anyways, since I've been so busy with work I haven't really been able to do much today. I did however do some more work on planning my trip. I'm contemplating getting an annual passholder passport for Disneyland so that I can go multiple times this year.. something about the freedom to be able to go to Disneyland whenever I want to is really appealing. I'll have to work really hard on saving my money this summer if it turns out that's something I really want to consider, especially since I'm also trying to get an iPad. I might have to change a couple of things on my list since I feel like I should make it a bit more economical. If I'm being perfectly honest I would much rather put my money into Disneyland rather than going to the boardwalk, or even an aquarium. I guess it would depend on how much they cost and if changing them would really save me all that much money. In the end, it'll probably come down to I just need to work more hours... that's such a pain in the butt though. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy working in a bakery, but working the closing shift multiple days in a row is just so exhausting. Speaking of being exhausted maybe I should change one of my list items to getting more sleep, maybe then I won't always feel so blegh.

On a side note, I absolutely love my new Nikes! I was a little tearful when a little bit of avocado got on them at work yesterday but because of their color you can barely even see where it feel, so I guess that's a bit of good luck right there. I've gotten so many compliments on my shoes because they're so fun and bright. They're perfect for running and jogging in, and not to mention they have so much support and are so comfortable. They're definitely worth the money I spent for them, only $75 what a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment