Saturday, July 13, 2013

Back from Hiatus

So I know that I've been gone for a while... Honestly I've just been too busy and too tired to post recently. Hopefully I'll be able to post more now though!

Even though I haven't been blogging, I've still been keeping up with my list which is great!

Here's what I've done:
#39-Make a Summer Playlist: So my playlist is composed of all of my favorite songs that I know all the words too and really make me feel excited or mellow or any sort of summery feelings. You can message me if you want to mow which songs exactly. 
#87- Lose 10 Pounds: Hooray for me! I've finally lost 10 pounds, yay!!
#111- Go to a Fortune Teller: So while I was at the county fair on the 4th of July, I noticed a little booth that was kind of hidden by other booths and it ended up being a psychic's booth. I actually ended up getting my tarot cards read, as well as my palm. 
#128- Go on a Ferris Wheel: Also while at the fair my best friend and I went on a Ferris Wheel overlooking the entire fair 
#130- Get a Slurpee on 7/11: So I ended up getting a Coca-Cola and PiƱa Colada slurpee as my free slurpee!
#139- Go to the Fair: Like I said earlier in my post I went to the county fair on the 4th of July with my best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment