Wednesday, May 29, 2013

And So It Begins

Preparations for my whirlwind summer have begun! 

#9 Write A Blog Every Day: Well, I've obviously started this one seeing as I created this blog! Already on day 2 so hopefully I keep going strong!

#18 Do Yoga Every Day: Found a yoga DVD today, now I just have to find the yoga mat we have stashed away in our attic and I'm good to go! 

#30 Go to Disneyland: Started making plans for a trip to Disneyland this August. Working on getting at least 4 others to go with me and now it's just a matte rod securing funds. Hmm...

#40 Drink More Water: Check out the prices for a Camelback water bottle. Hopefully I can convince my parents to get me one as a "graduation present". Cross your fingers!

#70 Write A Novel: I've already begun outlining my novel, including various aspects of the plot as well as character sketches. Even managed to snag a laptop to use temporarily until I get my new MacBook for college. 

Well, I personally think I'm making fantastic progress on this already. Hopefully I can keep up the momentum! There's a good chance that I might have to get a jump on my list and start it before school technically ends or I won't finish it all in time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment