Friday, May 31, 2013

And Off I Go

So today I got a nice 32 oz water bottle (Contigo brand). I've already drunk 64 oz out of it so I'm feeling pretty confident about item #40 (Drink more water). 

Also, I while at Target with my mom I managed to convince her to buy me a brand new pack of 96 Crayola crayons. Although it took forever to find a Disney coloring book, much harder than it should have been! I eventually found one at the Dollar Tree and it has coloring pages from the movies of 101 Dalmatians, Lady and the Tramp, The Lion King, Dumbo, and Bambi. So #29 (Fill an entire coloring book) has been started, and I've already completed 3 pages of it. I'm very proud of all the progress I'm making on all of my items so far! Pictures of my completed pages are below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment